The ‘Copper Creek’ | 18400 9th Avenue North | Plymouth
New Construction | Sold
The 'Copper Creek' model features 5 bedrooms & 5 baths with nearly 5,400sf and was just recently completed. Impeccable landscaping and architectural detailing makes this Parade Home a magnificent opportunity for a new move-in ready home.
This dramatic 2-story is abounding with creative new ideas combined with traditional style. A blend of timber beam and a splash of Scandinavian detail on the exterior and layered with architectural trim detail throughout the interior.
- The Café Counter replaces the typical “sit-to” center island kitchen; with upholstered benches, custom built-in walnut table, Carrera marble with candlestick lighting, and 18" cove molding.
- Spacious master suite with adjoining walk-in closet and laundry center.
- Adorable children’s bedroom suite with separate double entrance, closet and bath.
- Every room has stunning views.
- Herringbone inlaid hardwood floors and unique ceiling coverings in the foyer.
- Wet bar, wine cellar and serving area.
- One of the nicest home sites overlooking nature area. Rusten Wood’s private park with access to Hadley Lake.
- Large front porch and pergola off the main floor study/library.